Ensure QoS on Your Business Services Offerings With Proactive Service Management
Enterprises have little patience or loyalty when network and service performance impacts business performance negatively. It might take only one or two outages before these business service customers start shopping around for a more reliable service or a service provider that puts a priority on fulfilling its SLAs.
To avoid losing valued enterprise customers to churn, business service providers need to do everything they can to ensure a consistent and predictable level of service. Enhanced fault management capabilities enable service providers to react quickly to a service outage or disruption, but often “reacting” is not sufficient to resolve poor performance. Business service providers must instead proactively monitor and manage network, service and application performance, and report on the level of service they are providing to customers.
InfoVista solutions for service-level reporting enable business service providers to take a more intelligent and proactive approach to network and service assurance. These solutions empower business and managed service providers to monitor, analyze and report on their IP/MPLS, Carrier Ethernet and legacy infrastructures, as well as the VPN and cloud services they deliver, from end to end.
Furthermore, InfoVista’s solutions empower the CSP to deliver the increasingly critical application visibility and performance that enterprises are demanding to support the roll out of expensive, distributed applications and WAN-intensive, cloud-based services. The application view is built using flow and DPI based data sourced from a variety of multi-vendor options including InfoVista’s 5View appliances, pre-built integration with Cisco’s Application Visibility & Control (AVC) and pre-built integration with Alcatel-Lucent’s 5670 Reporting and Analysis Manager (RAM).
- Automate and centralize their performance reporting processes to eliminate informational silos, inefficient performance management workflows and inconsistent KPIs, and accelerate troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Deliver detailed and flexible customer-facing reports that underpin the promised SLA, enabling service providers to prove compliance with QoS expectations related to network uptime, MTTR, service performance, WAN optimization, and more
- Deliver standalone or integrated application visibility services, including application performance with a variety of delivery options including CE-based and PE-based sources of flow data, DPI and pre-built integrations with Cisco’s AVC and Alcatel-Lucent’s 5670 RAM.
- Provide the enterprise customer’s IT department with immediate information regarding application performance problems and whether they are related to the level of service from a service provider or an internal LAN issue
- Exploit real-time and historical performance data to baseline normal user behavior, accurately predict abnormal patterns and peak traffic periods, improve capacity planning, and provide preemptive care, thus minimizing potential SLA violations and improving end users’ perception of the service