InfoVista’s 5View Mediation is an infrastructure-focused solution that delivers deep insight into network and application performance to ensure optimal service delivery. It offers both CSPs and enterprises a BI perspective into their infrastructures, unlocking a wealth of information that can then be used to support key initiatives including capacity planning, CAPEX investment optimization and establishing infrastructure performance and operational baselines to align business initiatives with service delivery.
Employing a unique business intelligence (BI)-based architecture, 5View Mediation enables CSPs and enterprises to apply multi-dimensional analytics to reveal deeper and more relevant information about application performance and the state of the infrastructure.
With the improved data available through 5View Mediation, network engineering and IT organizations are able to substantiate infrastructure investment decisions and validate the effectiveness of service delivery and overall investment strategy.
Built around a unique OLAP data storage foundation and optimized analysis engine, 5View Mediation provides an unmatched set of flow data and application performance analytics and reporting capabilities to enable improved decision support. Supported by 5View™ NetFlow and 5View™ Applications appliances for flow data collection that is enhanced with business metadata, 5View Mediation is capable of processing and storing massive volumes of highly granular flow and application performance data for extended periods of time. Using powerful built-in OLAP query tools, capacity planning, network architecture teams and finance organizations are able to extract and structure the data exactly they require to reveal trends and support overall business priorities.
5View™ Mediation provides:
- Centralized data repository based on OLAP multi-dimensional cubes
- Advanced data aggregation and long term reporting through sophisticated data correlation and trending analysis in multiple dimensions
- Adjustable data granularity intervals of 1 min, 10 mins or 1 hour
- Wide range of out-of-the-box dashboards, reports and templates.
- Extensive out-of-the-box and custom filtering options
- Unlimited adhoc reporting using simple drag-and-drop capabilities
- External comments can be added to any out-of-the-box or ad hoc reports
- Data can be published to custom websites for individualized reporting
- A single report or group of reports can be exported in TXT, HTML, or PDF format with embedded dynamic content