Unified Service Performance Assurance Platform
An Advanced, World-Class Software Platform that Supports the Efficient Delivery of Proactive Service Assurance
|Click the graphic to view enlarged version.|
InfoVista’s Service Performance Assurance Platform is the single, unified Platform for assuring and optimizing IP based networks, services and applications. The platform’s capabilities supports communications service providers’ (CSPs) and large enterprise IT organizations’ need to cost-effectively deliver differentiated services, maintain optimal quality of service (QoS) and end customer quality of experience (QoE), while reducing OPEX/CAPEX and lowering total cost of ownership (TCO). Validated in the most demanding environments of the world’s largest CSPs, InfoVista’s Service Performance Assurance Platform ensures that innovative companies can confidently address the current and future demands of their business, engineering and operations organizations.
Infovista Unified Service Performance Assurance Platform allows IT/Operation organizations to:
Respond Quickly to Business Requirements - Flexible service definition templates empower IT staff to model and monitor new network entities and services without professional service engagements, software upgrades or scripting. These service templates can be updated to support the monitoring of complex and custom SLAs per service and customer, enabling Communication Service Providers (CSP) to define and rollout new services on time and on budget.
Minimize Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) - InfoVista’s Platform is unrivaled in its ability to scale efficiently in order to manage large, diverse and geographically dispersed networks and their infrastructure, services and applications.
Augment the Value of CSPs OSS/BSS and Large Enterprise IT Ecosystems - InfoVista opens its Service Assurance Platform through a variety of real-time and schedulable import/export mechanisms. These open interfaces enable IT staff to tightly integrate the Performance Assurance Platform with business critical applications, OSS systems and existing processes to automate real-time, large-scale data sharing between systems.
- Unified Application and Network Performance Assurance Solutions in a single pane of glass, linking application performance to the customers using them and the network and service infrastructure supporting them.
- Easy to-use Web 2.0 Portal/Interface delivering real-time views of all network services and domains with self-service reporting capabilities and dashboards tailored to users’ roles
- Flexible and patented service-aware data model instantly transforms IT performance data into relevant, insightful and actionable information on service and resource performance that crosses traditional IT silos
- Unrivalled scalability. InfoVista’s largest customers are taking advantage of this scalability by monitoring services and networks that span in excess of 150,000 network devices and hundreds of thousands of virtual and physical elements.
- Openness capabilities to support customized integration with virtually any third-party OSS and mission-critical BSS applications, including fault management, provisioning, service activation, service support, charging and policy management solutions.
- Out-of-the-box integrations with leading vendors’ network management systems, including Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco, Huawei, Ericsson, Nokia Siemens Networks, which offer the benefits of best-of-breed, off-the-shelf software without the typical costs and risks of complex integration projects.
- Reliable platform foundation with a robust recovery management system that helps to ensure deployment stability and management platform availability.
- Multi-Tenant support at the collection, aggregation and presentation layers. Data aggregation, reporting and user management functions are mapped to customer organizations so a customer will never see another’sdata
- Optimized Storage and Aggregation of Flow and Call Data Records
- Real-time and On-Demand data collection and computation
- Real-time and Proactive performance degradation notifications
- Automated Orchestration with Single Management Console
- Full support of Linux, Solaris and Windows environments, with features supported in virtualized environments and in the cloud.