A Network Performance Dashboard for Making Real-time Network, Service and Application Information Actionable
Is your organization suffering from information overload? Do your decision makers have to sort through massive amounts of business-relevant network and application performance management information before they are able to intelligently make decisions?
Vista360®, InfoVista's powerful and innovative Web 2.0 application, provides a flexible, easy-to-use, self-service network and application performance dashboard that enables decision makers to access the data they want, how and when they want it, in order to take effective and decisive action. The solution meets InfoVista customers’ demand for personalized and actionable real-time data while helping them to operationally simplify the use of network, service and application performance information from InfoVista’s VistaInsight® for Networks and 5View™ Service Data Manager solutions.
Vista360 enables a proactive performance-based approach to operational management of next-generation services, complementing traditional but reactive fault-based systems while enabling service providers to more efficiently generate customer—and SLA-specific reports and focus on real-time customer experience issues. The application sits across any of InfoVista’s network, server and application reporting solutions and leverages InfoVista’s powerful VistaFoundation® technology platform.
* Requires Adobe Acrobat version 9.0 or later.
Live PDF (2MB) download may take a few seconds.
InfoVista’s Vista360® equips service providers and enterprises with:
- Instant, personalized and ad-hoc dashboards using abstracted and relevant data
- The ability for each user to create his or her own view of the world without the need for IT and administrators
- Notable reduction of cost of ownership
- Dramatic improvement to the user experience
Powerful and intelligent automation
- Combines and monitors resources from multiple InfoVista network and service databases (VistaMarts) into one or many dashboards
- Maintains synchronization with dynamic network and service topologies
- Enables customer-focused, automated and query-based searches and updates
- Eliminates operationally inefficient manual-update procedures
Intuitive role-aligned views
- Role-relevant dashboards for a broadened array of users
- Drag-and-drop, state-of-the-art Web 2.0 user-interfaces (UIs) for responsibility-aligned views
- A simple, insightful and user-friendly interface
- A means for the organization to align views by customer
- State-of-the-art approach to managed service reporting
- Simple and unified network performance and application performance navigation
- Single-pane access to service-supporting, third-party Web-based content
- Reduction of the operational effort required to identify the root cause of a network, service or application performance problem
Live, performance-based analytics
- Real-time visibility of critical resources to accelerate identification and troubleshooting of network performance and application performance problems
- Easy analysis of service behavior, trends and performance spikes
- Sharing of data-embedded reports with multiple lines of business
- Revenue-protecting, proactive prevention of issues impacting the customer experience
Cost-effective knowledge transfer
- Simple and intuitive user interfaces
- Cost-efficient enablement of a broad range of users