Mobile carriers are operating in a fiercely competitive market. Both the consumer and enterprise segments are evolving rapidly, as mobile users adopt next-generation data services such as mobile TV, GPS-enabled location-based services, SMSE, MMS, and numerous business applications—including mobile Internet access, BlackBerry email, highway toll monitoring, and more.
InfoVista provides industry-leading solutions that enable mobile carriers to effectively manage the IP/mobile data core, radio access network, voice core and mobile backhaul domains, plus gain valuable insight into subscriber services and application performance.
- Support the successful rollout of new, differentiated services by offering a rapid and cost-effective platform for quality service delivery
- Manage end-to-end service quality and customer experience with proactive network performance management, mobile application performance management and service assurance tools
- Extend visibility and root cause analysis from the mobile infrastructure to enable protocol analysis of the supporting Layer 2 and Layer 3 infrastructure
- Achieve proactive and preemptive service-centric reporting for capacity planning, engineering, and operations optimization
- Reduce CAPEX/OPEX with a platform that is multi-vendor, cross-domain, easy to implement and integrates with other OSS components
- Extend visibility and analysis into data center elements and mobile data traffic